warlockjmrwarlockjmr

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Pretty fun

Played the first one before and found that quite engrossing. This one was pretty fun to play and the monkey game gave it a bit of a challenge (tip go really fast and work out a rhythm) The general concept is fun and i enjoyed the boat trip.

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

Good

This is a great example of a good flash game, I enjoyed going through the levels given and from the start was taken by the intensity of the game. The overall feeling was good with good back ground music. The interaction with characters and items in the game was good as was some of the added suprise bursts of fire from where you least expected them.

Police Sniper 2 Police Sniper 2

Fun

This was an enjoyable game to play although when it came to actual game play I did prefer the training to the actual game levels.

It was challenging and offered more than just two minutes worth of game play, looking forward to any more.

Land of The Dead Land of The Dead

Unimaginative

I found the game play to be too repetitive, there was no real replay value in the game. The controls were a tricky to get the hang of to begin with and the placing of the power up at the arrow keys was annoying.

An okay game but I wouldnt play it again.